Tuesday, May 7, 2013

vote: the very first experience

Alhamdulillah, i've done my part on 5th May
it's quite a long journey for us since we live in jb
you see my voting station is in kuantan, whereas husband is in batu pahat
after my pangkah session early that morning, we need to rush back to batu pahat asap in order for husband to do his part plak
i received a lot of question of why i did not perform my duty at jb itself
well, kuantan is my hometown and my ic still bears that 06 figures
that's why
and at least i get to stop by at my grandmother's house since i seldom visited her

oh on that day, i did not take any pictures of my blue finger
or me, while queuing at the respective saluran
cause you've got to see that scene all over facebook, instagram, or whatevs
so i just don't bother
haha

and the results of the general election has been announced
my opinion is, respect the winners
and respect the unlucky candidates too
for the winners, you have to start carry out on whatever preach that you promise to the rakyat
and for the unlucky one, sit down, analyze, and come out with a new and better strategy for PRU14

source: pinterest


ps: move on already :p

No comments:

Post a Comment