Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mom's Manifesto

you know what, i'm really glad that i found this in Pinterest this morning

via Pinterest

these past couple of weeks, my life has somewhat become hectic
unscheduled...
messy...
exhausted...
and frustrating
err just to name a few
(haha, bajet drama sangat life aku nih!)

the kids are taking turns with their fever, coughs and flu (and throwing tantrums!)
nadeem's eczema flares up again (and throwing tantrums!)
and najah's super duper whines and wails (and throwing tantrums!)
and i still have a husband that i still need to take care of (well, at least he's not throwing tantrums!)

at times, i feel like the day has no end
at times, i feel like everything is falling apart
i am lacking of sleep, obviously
i lost my appetite
and my energy levels completely drained off
not to forget, my emotion has been on and off the radar too
i get angry easily, which is like my very biggest disappointment!
and i even cry without notice
worst of all, i resented my child and my husband

but then again, who says motherhood is easy?
for me, it's already been 3 years and a half, and i'm still juggling with motherhood
and i am working 8-5 some more
so i guess, i should just keep calm and embrace whatever the God has laid out for me

anyway,  i started to use this words as my mantra, which i got from Picklebums

'This too shall pass...' 

surprisingly, it helps
it really does!


No comments:

Post a Comment