Thursday, May 23, 2013

Isabel Marant vs Skechers SKCH+3 sneaker wedges

truth to be told
all my life, i have never been such a sucker for shoes
or slippers
or sandals
or wedges
or whatever seangkatan dengannya

yep, i'm not bluffing here
you can ask my husband(~dohhh)

i only update my shoe cupboard only once or twice a year
normally i'd buy something that i can wear for the office and for my daily wear as well
until that particular shoes or slippers are already worn out, then i'd go and hunt a new one

but, ever since i laid my eyes on this one
i can't stop thinking about NOT having it
it's isabel marant sneaker wedges and yes, i notice that it is way out of my ATM league
haha
but still, i could not stop myself from drooling over this gorgeous thing

they come in many colors, but my heart are already fixed at the middle one
cair~
via pinterest

and then, i found out that skechers also come out with similar sneaker design called SKCH+3
this one below is called SKCH+3 Raise the Bar

Skechers Malaysia

while this one is called SKCH+3 Raise your Glass

Skechers Malaysia

they have another 2 designs, but i'd prefer both of the above the most 
i still have yet to confirm the price in malaysia, but i'm hoping that it's affordable
so since tomorrow is wesak day, i've already made a plan to go and visit one of the skechers outlet in jb
can't wait!

ps: the last time i wear boots was during my college and university days..oh how i missed that time!


3 comments:

  1. How much is it in malaysia ? The skechers shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi farafatihah, last time I checked it was around RM359 :)

      Delete