Wednesday, October 2, 2013

hey october!

you are like my most anticipated month of the year
not just for any particular year
but yeah, it has always been like that every year
haha

but of course this time it's different
different with a special cause
different with a much more meaningful expectation
different because of these numbers
3 and 0

i am never a dreamer kind of girl
dream big is always not my kind of thing
or, how should i put it?
i'm more like a 'go-with-the-flow' type
whatever happens, happen
and i don't regret even if the choice i make, made a wrong turn

but somehow, when you reach at this point of age
you do want to do something
and you want to do something big
not big enough for some people, but it is for me though
wink~

well, there are two BIG things that have been going through my mind lately
and i would like to put a two years frame in order to achieve the 'things'
insya-Allah, God's willing

but for now, these bunch of people are my soul, my source of happiness
my october!


and my happiness level will surely doubled-up if i can have one these things on errr...
'What Jaja Wants On Her 30th Birthday' list
and one only can hope that 'that someone' can read this, hehe~




No comments:

Post a Comment