Wednesday, October 13, 2010

sotong masak merah.seriously?

yezza
for like the first time in my life, aku actually masak sotong
and sotong masak merah to be exact
(errr squid-dish-in-red??)

me myself yang pegi beli sotong
me myself gak yang sembelih sotong
and yeah, aku sgt2 clueless of what to do with the sotong head
seriously, i was like stood there about 2min++ terpinga2 of
'oh my gosh, what should i do with the head?'
and with a knife in my hand i cut it,
and ke dalam tong sampah la pegi nya
horror gell,kan?
(it's ok jaja, mungkin ada hikmah disebaliknya.owh wth!)

surprisingly, the result was ok
not that super yummy delicious, but still can be eaten-la
yippie
i'm proud of myself!

Grillin' Squid Pictures, Images and Photos
+ see!!even the squid can cook.T_T +


kepada cmomok, sila puji masakan ku sedap
ini adalah penting untuk adegan memasak di hari-hari yang akan datang

ps: sorry, my cooking was so exclusive that i can't post the image here.boo!


No comments:

Post a Comment