Friday, October 15, 2010

mama knows best. they do

just now i came across this in one of my facebook friend's wall
nice one indeed!

6years Mom knows everything!
8years Mom knows a lot!
12years Mom really doesn't know everything!
14years Mom knows nothing!
16years Mom, what mom?
18years Mom is outdated!
25years Maybe Mom knows!
35years Before deciding, let's ask Mom!
45years I wonder what Mom would think!
75years I wish Mom was here to ask..!

yeah moms
they just know everything about us
of all the good and bad things that we do or did
of all the things we should or shouldn't do
well, practically just EVERYTHING
she's there at every corner of our life
even if we're like hundred or thousand miles far from each other
or we're just simply living next door
and i guess it's all about the mother instinct in every mom
a true blessing from Allah

and i hope that i would also have that motherly instinct to guide my babies in their lives
pray!

Photobucket


+my mom was so good with her instinct that she caught my brother skipping schools and smoking with his friends. scary kan?T_T


No comments:

Post a Comment