Tuesday, October 26, 2010

it was someone's birthday yesterday. me

Photobucket

yeah
it was yesterday
hence the belated
dowhh

nak try guessing my age?
fret not
i'm not somebody who would actually lie about my actual age
what's the point, aite?
then say it real loud
TWO and SEVEN
there you go
(clap clap)

how did i spent my b-day?
took a half day at work
and just simply had a nice dinner with the family
me, my mom, my husband and of course our darling, najah
we chose oops i chose to eat at sizzling stonegrill in jusco tebrau
ermm there's actually no birthday cake for me
since we're all not much a cake eater anyway
it would be a total waste if we ever bought one

so
for my twenty seventh birthday i don't have any special wish list or whatsoever
i just would like to live my life to the fullest and enjoying every details of it with my dear friends and family
err
agak2 boleh mintak naik gaji tak dengan bos?
T_T

owh yes
from the bottom of my heart
i would also like to say my big thank you to all friends and family members who wished for me
love you all gell!








+huhu i'm still waiting for a special b
irthday gift from mr momok. ape dia nak kasi eh?


No comments:

Post a Comment