Monday, January 3, 2011

kick-off with some RED

if you guys still remember
i wrote about something here
and yes, i got it done!
(hoho.. syabas jaja!)

as much as i really love the color which i brought up from my previous post
i actually go the other way around
guess what?
i chose red instead!

since i'm still a newbie in this
i dare not go for the fiery red all
so i opt for a subtle one
perhaps i'll choose some bold colors later..ermm let's say in 2 years time
(o_0)Y

it was a nerve-wreaking experience though
well, choosing the right color for yourself!
but thankfully both the hair stylist were patience enough and guide me all the way throughout the process
it took me about 3 hours to finish everything
yeah thanks to my long locks!

if you guys were curious about the product i used
it is schwarzkopf
and it can be use while solat (as per told by the hair stylist)
i actually went to a muslimah salon
so i believe they're familiar enough with the halal and non-halal product

btw, i'm not going to upload 'me myself with my new hair' here
because that would be just wrong right?
anyhow, it does turn out something like this
more or less~

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment