Friday, January 14, 2011

it's all about the music!

OMG!OMG!OMG!

i know i've announced it on my fb
but still i want to blog about it here
ok 'poyo grin'

the incident was, i was on my way back from the utm p.o.
(collecting a parcel from thepoplook, dowhh)
then, i saw a whole bunch of people outside the library
laughing and cheering! ok what the hell is going on people?
i saw two perodua myvi cars with fly fm stickers all over it
like seriously? the FLY FM TROOPERS is here? in UTM?

so, i called my hubby
the conversation was somewhat like this

me: hello syg! you know what..the fly fm troopers is here, outside the library! serious tak sangka hahaha
hubby: yeke? go la join the crowd..grab a thing or two
me: ishh tak mo la..malu kut
hubby: alaaa please..please
me: ok la..fine

so, i squeezed myself in
answered a few sumpah senang gell question
and i got myself a cleo magazine this month issue (baru beli haritu kut, tp tak kesah la)
a white and blue tumbler and a pen
wheeeeee!
ok i know the gifts tidaklah se'marvelous' LV handbag tp it's the excitement that counts!
i did not participate in the superhero game tho
(tgn sudah penuh, tak boleh nak buat aksi superhero huhu upset!)


anyway to fly fm, thank you for filling up my day
tak sia-sia we listen to you guys

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment