Thursday, January 30, 2014

busy


via pinterest

wow...those words up there, were sardonic to me
in my thoughts, busy and happy should not be sitting side by side
like, how can you be happy when you are in such a busy state?

but in-depth, if you really love what you do, whether it's your job or your hobbies
you'll find the excitement in it
definitely!

so, yeah
i've been busy the whole month for the upcoming Research University audit in february
it sucks! since it's going to be an annual thing-y
hence, the lack of updates--
pardon me

i'm trying my best to stay focus on the job
and put all my heart in it (LOVE your job, geddit?)
at the same time, praying to GOD to make it easy on me
and Alhamdulillah, everything is almost done and complete
of course there are few hiccups here and there, but everything is still under control
pheww

No comments:

Post a Comment