Friday, December 7, 2012

a friday rambles

it is annoying bila big boss tak reti buat keje
a simple word document and power point is like her very masalah besar
'i try-try buat banyak kali la jaja tapi still tak boleh. you tolong buatkan SEMUA je la eh'
huh??? copy paste je kut bende alah nyer
please don't let me start on her excel skill please
sedih sgt  -___-

and then it gets super annoying when the so-called-pro-at-her-job-officer dumped all her work to you just because 'I am not fit today'
apekah semua ini?
i've been helping her with the job since wednesday
submitted to her yesterday
and today i still need get it edited by myself
faham tak? it feels like i,myself,the boss checking my i,myself,the coolie work
how should i know if i'm making any mistakes or not
gah!

please don't give me anymore SHIT la both of you
i still got my SHIT that needs to be complete too


No comments:

Post a Comment