Tuesday, September 4, 2012

7 months old me


i has eczema, that is why the redness on my cheeks

hi alls
i'm already at my 7 months
how time flies mama says
it seems that only yesterday i'm popping out from the oven
i'll be one year old pretty soon
super excited
~wink

i'm steadily learning how to crawl right now
yeah, i'm good at moving around with my stomach
reaching for toys that mama bought for me
i'm sure i can sit up straight on my own soon enough
but mama always told me "it's ok syg, no need to rush things. you'll be ready when you are ready"
i am all smiles

oh yes, i still woke up frequently at nights 
poor mama
i know she hasn't had a really good night sleep like for the longest time, but how can i resist her yummylicious milk?
please hang in there mama

i also feel something strange coming out from my upper gums
heh, a tooth it is
i hope that i won't drool so much saliva
or getting any fever
or having bad cough and such
coz i know that mama and daddy will always pray my good health

after my traumatic experience during my stay at the hospital during ramadhan, my appetite slowly comes back
i am so in love with apples, pears and oats
and 2 days ago, mama introduce me to banana
i can't keep my mouth close since
yep, banana is so addictive and sedap!

and finally i can cheers joyously
why?
because big sister already sleeps at her own bed for the past couple of weeks
so now i can co-sleeping with mama and daddy without so much space restriction
me, lie down in the middle while being cuddled by mama and daddy in their bed
oh, such heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment