Monday, April 18, 2011

salah tempat

a foreign student came to the office this morning

student: excuse me, miss
me       : yes, can i help you? (with a BIG smile on the face..LOL kempen senyum)
student: i would like to borrow a video projector
me       : huh???..pardon me?
student: i would like to borrow a video projector...you know, i need a video and i need to use to display something on the wall
me       : u mean LCD projector?
student: no..no..a video projector
me       : ok..why do you need a video projector? are you going to hold an exhibition or something at the library?
student: yes, we need it for an exhibition
me       : and where is the exact location of the exhibition?
student: at D05,FPPSM (~ it's a management faculty btw)
me       : FPPSM? (mental ke ape mamat ni? that is like 3-4 blocks away from the library!) i think you ask for the projector at a wrong place. you should try to ask from FPPSM itself. sorry! (another BIG smile on the face dowh)

wth! this is reseach support department kut. i.e research, publications, endnotes and whatnot
AND we are not even the media counter!



No comments:

Post a Comment