Wednesday, November 3, 2010

OMG. it's coming already

boo hoo
RU project is coming
for those who doesn't know RU stands for Research University

yeah this institution just earned the RU title somewhere mid year ago
and it's one of a bloody hell job just to get that title
pfttt
but i don't want to discuss about the details here
trust me
you don't want to know

well for the sake of keeping that title, MAJOR stuffs need to be done
here and there
so i'll be busy
and i actually kind of like it
yeah the part of being busy
ha ha
i've been complaining for quite awhile now that my job is beginning to bore me
and it's freaking tormenting me
this RU thing hopefully would get me moving and upbeat

anyway
i will try to squeeze my time here


+ mr momok wants me to do push up..dowhhh!! the endless training seperti sudah
men'slim'kan my hands and my legs..tp perut ku?


No comments:

Post a Comment